"Receive the children in reverence, educate them in love and send them forth in freedom."
How to apply and enrollment steps
1. Submit an Inquiry
Visit our inquiry page here.
2. Tour our campus
Our Enrollment Director, Donna Soldano, will contact you to set up a tour. Come get a preview of what Cedar Springs has to offer your child!
3. Fill out an application.
Submit an application for your child/ren and the $75/child application fee. Once the application has been received, the Director of Enrollment and class teacher will review the information and reach out to you for next steps.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: The parents will be invited to meet with the teacher, learn more about a Waldorf education and share information about the child’s needs, strengths etc. Children do not attend the interview.
- Grades: The parents and child will be invited to meet with the class teacher, learn more about a Waldorf Education, ask questions, etc. The class teacher will conduct an assessment with the child to get to know more about the child’s academic readiness, skill level etc.
5. Class Visit (Grades 1-8 only)
Following the interview, the child may be invited to experience the Waldorf curriculum during a three to five-day classroom visit.
The class teacher will notify the parents within two weeks of the class visit (Grades 1-8) or interview (Pre-K and Kindergarten) to extend a class placement offer, if appropriate.
For mid-year enrollment, the Enrollment Director, class teacher and parents will determine an appropriate start date. Final enrollment materials are completed online.
- Financial Arrangements: Prior to a student beginning school, the following financial payments will need to be complete.
- Enrollment Fee
- Payment in full for annual tuition
- 10% tuition deposit and tuition plan